Thursday, December 22, 2011

Pacific Coast Home Solutions Reviews

June 11, 2011

Dear Eric Vondeveld,

The new windows have been installed for four months now and they have made a noticeable difference in the comfort and appearance of our home. We couldn't be happier with the results.

Now a days it is very difficult to find trustworthy, qualified contractors with excellent craftsmanship.

The whole project was smooth. I must express my appreciation for your outstanding and neatly done work on the construction of the bay window and all of the other windows. The garden window in my kitchen is fantastic too. My family and I are thrilled with the results. The windows look great!

Again, thanks for a thorough and professional job. Let us know if you need a reference for future customers.

We had a wonderful experience with your company. Thanks for doing a great job!

Lynn & Janet Edwards

No comments:

Post a Comment