Thursday, December 22, 2011

May 27, 2011 - Pacific Coast Home Solutions Reviews

May 27, 2011

Dear Pacific Coast Home Solutions,

I am writing to tell you how pleased I am about the products and friendly workers that installed my new front door and windows.

The salesman was very nice and he explained everything in an easy to understand manner. Very soon the workmen cane to measure and they were especially helpful when I could not decide on the glass type.  They helped me go on the computer to look at the glass options and gave me information about the level of privacy each type afforded.

When the work began the workers were very friendly. When there was a problem with the placement of my existing electricity, I was impressed with their ability to go into the wall and move the wiring so that they did not have to call an electrician.

My new Windows and door are so beautiful and well made, they have transformed my living room and it looks beautiful.

Thanks!

Mrs. J. Gawboy

No comments:

Post a Comment