Thursday, December 22, 2011

May 29, 2011 - Pacific Coast Home Solutions Reviews

Working with your company has been a very positive experience for me. Cody Alt was the first representative I met and he was very thorough in explaining what the company stands for, what procedures would be taken and the pricing for all I was having done and patient in answering all my questions.

Working with Jose Sanchez, the manager of the projects, was a pleasure. Again, he made sure I understood completely the steps that would be taken with the insulation of the walls, the supercote and the painting of the wood. And believe me; I had lots of questions and concerns. They also did a custom color for the supercote as the color I wanted was not in the swatches. The vinyl siding around the new frosted window on the garage is a very nice added bonus. The workers were very thorough every step of the way, taking care to protect surfaces, and cleaning up after each procedure and making sure I was happy with the finished product. Jose even went above and beyond to pacify an unpleasant neighbor.


Words cannot express how pleased I am with the finished product. I have received so many positive comments about how nice my house looks. I would highly recommend your company to anyone who is contemplating having work done on their house.

A special thanks to Cody & Jose. I could not have worked with nicer young men. They are truly an asset to your company.

Carol A. Williams
La Puente, California

No comments:

Post a Comment