Thursday, December 22, 2011

Pacific Coast Home Solutions Reviews

Thank you to Pacific Coast Home Solutions for restoring my house back to the like new look it had when we had built it.  Unfortunately, over the years we watched our dream house slowly age.  It was not long before cracks in the stucco seemed to show more and more.  It got to the point where I did not feel good about entertaining in my backyard because I was honestly embarrassed; my ten year old house looked like it was just cracking apart. It really took away from the curb appeal I felt we once had with the house.
I can't thank Pacific Coast Home Solutions enough for the outstanding job they did when they Texcoated our house. The Texcoat crew was on time, polite, and helpful with questions. The foreman, Alex, was available to answer any additional questions I has as well as giving me a second foreman's number to call if I could not get in touch with him with a concern.

The Texcoat Coolwall exterior coating color we chose matched perfectly for my wife.  I am looking forward to the additional benefit of our bedroom not getting so hot this summer as our bedroom wall gets a good 5+ hours of direct sun before it sets.

The Coolwall coating job you guys did for us has far exceeded our expectations - the Texcoat makes our house exterior look new again. No more cracks!!

George P.

No comments:

Post a Comment