Thursday, December 22, 2011

May 22, 2011 - Pacific Coast Home Solutions Reviews

May 22, 2011

Dear Potential Window Customer

My name is Bill Rip. I contracted with Pacific Coast Home Solutions to replace several windows including a complex garden window in the kitchen that is built into the roof line and two corner walls.


In the past I had approached other window providers and none of them were willing to tackle the garden window. My only apparent choice was to extend the roof line and install a corner window.

Pacific Coast Home Solutions together with Anlin Windows said they could do the job I wanted and replace the whole window. They were as good as their word. The new garden window is beautiful and other windows  are all excellent as well.

Pacific Coast Home Solutions was timely, polite and very clean in their work in my home. They tackled a job others said they would not try and did it superbly. I would heartily recommend them to you as an excellent choice for replacing your windows.

Sincerely,

Bill Ripp

No comments:

Post a Comment